Moving Traditions is providing the following resources to help our Group Leaders run their Shevet Achim groups more smoothly and successfully. If there are additional materials that you think you need, please contact your Regional Director.
Launching a Group
We hope that these materials will help you prepare to launch your groups and recruit new participants for another great year of Shevet Achim in your institution:
- Taste of Shevet Achim Session Guide
- Shevet Achim sample flyers
- Sample registration form (printable) (online)
- Shevet Achim Session Themes for parents.
- Welcome message for new parents from Moving Traditions.
- Moving Traditions and Shevet Achim logo
Supporting a Group
Group Leaders may use these materials throughout the year to support their groups’ activities:
- Sample email to parents before hosting
- Photo and Video Permission Form
- Online Photo and Video Permission Form
Current group leaders and supervisors may also access the Shevet Achim curriculum by accessing our password protected site.
For more information, please contact Sarah Fox at firstname.lastname@example.org.