Supporting Teens Virtually
Moving Traditions is now offering a five-session sampler of Heart to Heart conversations to help Jewish organizations (synagogues, JCCs, camps, day schools, etc.) provide the health, well-being, and positive Jewish connection that these organizations provide for thousands of Jewish youth.
Our shared goal is to empower the thousands of youth who feel isolated at home – to engage them in a series of positive youth development-based virtual programs that will reduce stress and help build resilience.
Heart to Heart: Teen Conversations
- BFFs and more— Maintaining friendships and forming relationships online and off
- Freaking Out – Moving from stress and anxiety to balance and optimism
- Ugh! What?! – Communicating with parents
- Speak Out! Challenging sexism online and off
- Racial Justice – Rage, riots, and righteousness
Moving Traditions offered a 90-minute training on June 26. Watch the video here.
Become a partner, register here.
For further questions please contact Eve Berger firstname.lastname@example.org.