Supporting Teens Virtually
Moving Traditions is now offering a five-session sampler of Heart to Heart conversations for summer 2020 to help Jewish organizations (synagogues, JCCs, camps, day schools, etc.) provide the health, well-being, and positive Jewish connection that camps provide each summer for thousands of Jewish youth.
Our shared goal is to empower the thousands of youth who feel isolated at home this summer – to engage them in a series of positive youth development-based virtual programs that will reduce stress and help build resilience.
Heart to Heart: Teen Conversations for Summer 2020
- BFFs and more— Maintaining friendships and forming relationships online and off
- Freaking Out – Moving from stress and anxiety to balance and optimism
- Ugh! What?! – Communicating with parents
- Speak Out! Challenging sexism online and off
- Racial Justice – Rage, Riots, and Righteousness
Moving Traditions offered a 90-minute training on June 26. Watch the video here.
To view our responsive curriculum, register here.
For further questions please contact Eve Berger email@example.com.