As the school year has begun, it’s a great time to get ready to launch your Shevet group.
It’s especially important to schedule each group’s first session or introductory meeting while calendars are relatively open. Need something to send to parents? In your email to them, be certain to include this link to the parents page on the Moving Traditions web site.
Here are some questions to ask yourself to ensure a successful Shevet launch:
- Do you need to recruit more teens? Click here for flyers.
- Do you have a parent who will help recruit teens and help bring the group together or back together?
- Has the date and time been set for the “Taste of Shevet” or the first meeting?
- Have you scheduled meetings for the year and, if so, where will they be held?
- How will you promote the group? Watch this video to see how a few guys in LA promoted their group: