Carol Lowenstein Moving Traditions B–Mitzvah Training Institute is a training for clergy and educators who lead the B-Mitzvah Family Education Program.
Trainees will learn:
- The Moving Traditions approach to Family Education @ B-Mitzvah
- How to use our extensive curriculum to help families connect Jewish wisdom to the social-emotional development of b-mitzvah age students
- Best practices for facilitating family and preteen sessions
Training for New Educators
Training will take place on the Zoom platform. There are five session options, and all sessions take place from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. EST / 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. PST:
- Session 1: Tuesday, July 26
- Session 2: Wednesday, August 3
- Session 3: Wednesday, August 17
- Session 4: Thursday, September 22
- Session 5: Wednesday, October 26
Registration is open to partner sites who offer or who plan on offering our B-Mitzvah program. The cost for the training is $75.00 per new partner site, for all participants.
Training for Returning Educators
For our returning B-Mitzvah partners, we are offering three webinar options to introduce you to our new materials. All sessions will take place from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. EST / 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. PST:
- Session 1: Tuesday, August 2
- Session 2: Tuesday, September 20
- Session 3: Thursday, October 27
Registration is open to partner sites who have previously attended a Carol Lowenstein Moving Traditions B-Mitzvah Training Institute. There is no charge for this webinar for our returning partners.
If you would like to become a B-Mitzvah partner, please contact Sarah Fox at email@example.com.
If you are interested in becoming a B-Mitzvah partner and receiving training prior to the 2022 season, please contact Sarah Fox, Project Director.
This program is supported by