Kol Koleinu (meaning All our Voices), offered this year in collaboration with NFTY, provided 14 Jewish teenagers with the opportunity to explore and deepen their feminist knowledge, channel their voices to share their beliefs, and use their skills to create tangible change in their communities.
Mazel tov to our 2019-20 Fellows
Meredith Rosenthal, Westfield, NJ
Body Image Video Project
Adina Kurzban, Los Angeles, CA
Ava Lifton, Los Angeles, CA
Alexandra Tarkoff, Lafayette, CA
Please record a video of yourself answering the following questions and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How often do you think about your body or feel self-conscious?
- What is your relationship with your body and what caused these feelings, either negative or positive?
- What has helped you in your journey to becoming happy with your body?
- What makes you feel beautiful?
- Film your video horizontally. Make sure you are front-lit and that you’re in a quiet space.
- Maximum 10 minute submissions
- Answer all four questions (if possible)
- All ages and genders welcome
Mia Medney, New York City, NY
Sophie Coker, Apalachin, NY
Aliza Cotton, Delmar, NY
Stay tuned for more live links about these projects.
Gendered Pronoun Program
Emily Feldman, Farmington, MI
Danielle Gruber, Great Neck, NY
Sex Ed Curriculum
Hannah Bases, New Rochelle, NY
Maya Kendall, Brooklyn, NY
The Word Feminist
Caroline Kay, Lafayette Hill, PA
Eliana Lotenberg, Arlington, VA
Categories: Past Events