B’nai Mitzvah Program
Our B’nai Mitzvah Program has family education and classroom sessions to help 6th and 7th graders and their parents navigate the issues that arise as they enter the teen years.
Transformative Jewish peer communities for 8th-12th graders
- Rosh Hodesh for teen girls
- Shevet for teen boys
- Tzelem for trans and nonbinary teens
- Kol Koleinu—national feminist fellowship for 10th-12th grade teens of all genders, in partnership with URJ and USY.
- Heart to Heart—a five-session sampler of conversations to help Jewish organizations (synagogues, JCCs, camps, day schools, etc.) provide the health, well-being, and positive Jewish connection that these organizations provide for thousands of Jewish youth.
- CultureShift—train-the-trainer institutes for senior camp leaders to prevent sexual harassment and assault and to promote safety, equity and respect at camp.